I teach women how to create
a healthy lifestyle centered on real food, that is

through my step-by-step on demand
cooking classes!

Real food
Real families
Real delicious

Are you seeking a family-friendly solution to creating a healthy lifestyle that is sustainable & enjoyable? 

Do you have a hard time knowing what to look for on labels at the grocery store?

Are you frustrated with counting calories & macros and you don’t want to start another failed diet?


Untitled design (2)
virtual cooking

Learn new recipes & skills as you cook along with me from the comfort of your kitchen with my on-demand classes. Have your husband & kids join too!

You will learn all the tips & tricks of making healthy eating convenient & delicious!

group & private

Group calls are included with my “Whole Foods 4 Life – All 4 Seasons” program. 

Private coaching calls are available for clients who may want a little bit more of a personal guide on their journey.

private events &
live classes

Hire me to teach a private in-person or online cooking class to your company or a group of family & friends. 

I love customizing a menu & working together to make your event a fun night to remember!

oh, hey there,

I'm Suzy...

I’m a mother of all boys who spends a lot of time in the kitchen creating recipes that are healthy & delicious!

I love nature and playing as much as possible. 

My five favorites =  family, faith, friends, fun & of course, food!

I live by the 80/20 principle where 80% of the time I try to eat as healthy as possible & the other 20% I spend enjoying sweets & other delectable things in life!

It’s all about balance.

Here's what you will learn
when you cook with me:

the 80/20

Embrace the 80/20 rule:  80% of the time you focus on eating clean whole foods, while the other 20% you can indulge guilt-free. 

No restrictions!  

No more counting or diets!

This is not about perfection…it’s about progress & sustainability!

Knowledge &

Decrease your cravings for junk food as you gain knowledge how to slowly up-level your food choices and read labels to avoid harmful ingredients & improve your microbiome.  

 Gain confidence in the kitchen with skills & new healthy habits that will improve your families’ physical and mental health.


Delicious &
healthy recipes

Family-friendly recipes that will bring the whole family to the table to strengthen family bonds & create healthy habits for future generations.

I will show you step-by-step how to make each recipes & all the tips needed to be successful as you cook along with me

Kind Words from Current Members.

“Any real life change takes time…

This is not the microwave approach, it’s the crockpot approach.

Low & slow…”

But don’t worry, I’ll be here to help you every step of the way!